For all private lessons
– To book a private lesson, please contact us by telephone.
– Certificate: All students are required to produce a medical certificate stating that they have no contraindications to paragliding.
– Attire: Sunglasses, shoes suitable for running on varied terrain and clothing suitable for the mountains (be prepared for the cold, even in summer).
– Insurance: You will need to take out aviation civil liability insurance on site (54€/year for the firsttime license holder + legal protection option 1.5€/year) as well as personal accident insurance (Pack essentiel volant 56€/year) if you don’t have any.
– Terms and conditions: 4-day private lessons are given over 7 consecutive days. Days not taken due to bad weather will be postponed or not invoiced if no postponement is possible.
– Equipment: If you bring your own complete flight equipment, you will receive a discount of 15€ per day on the courses..
Complete equipment includes:
A revised glider, approved to EN 926-1 and EN926-2/LFT A-B-C in accordance with the pilot’s level.
A harness approved to EN 1651, with protections.
An EN 966 approved helmet.
An EN 12491 approved reserve parachute.